2008-02-29

Breaking Old Habits

Since the age of 13 I've been biting my fingernails. It's not a terribly bad habit, but it's one that I've worked on over and over again in the past to break. Well, this past month I haven't bitten or chewed off a single one! It's amazing what an awesome girlfriend can do. I don't feel the need to be biting my nails anymore because my anxiety levels are way down. Let me tell you, if you don't have an awesome girlfriend like mine, you need to stop reading right now and go get one. Go on now! Get!

Ok, now that you're back and you've got your super awesome girlfriend, pay close attention and you'll soon find that without even thinking about it you've already started breaking old habits! For those of you who have already found out how to transform from the plain old "best you can be" into your new "super-self", welcome me to the club; I'm an official member!

Stephanie Sparks, you are amazing! ;)

PS "Silence mooortals..." There shall be no snide remarks from the peanut gallery! ... I heard that!

2 comments:

Melissa H said...

Okay, so I have been biting my nails from about the same age, and yet I HAVE a wonderful (husband) and I still have net been able to kick the habit--what else you got?? Any more secrets??!!

Melissa H said...

I forgot, I think you may have been speaking another language at the end...peanut gallery?...4 seasons and a road trip? Maybe if I stopped biting my nails, I could understand? :)